Every town has a Rita, and it's not welcomed but you need a watchdog
group or government would run wild. I just think if Rita and her
group had more tact the council meetings wouldn't get so crazy. At
the next meeting let's see who throws the first punch. Well maybe the
meeting after that because that's deadline day and we know they
won't be able to make them happy no matter what is agreed upon.
So the first meeting in April we'll see.
 put it on cable, seeing is believing

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS