1. While your at it, move the city garage off main street. And blow away
that whole corner. Or just move the complex to the opposite corners -
(south of current location, replacng the city yard) again, over the
tracks to Memorial/springwood.

2. you need to convince Neptune, as part of their plan, to make the Rt.
35/Springwood corner an attractive "entrance".

3. I'll go back to the idea of "raising" Bradley Park so you get parking
under it.

1. Extend Victoria Mall, then the mall will like it starts in Asbury Park.
Also remove all gas stations off Main St.
2. Also develop better road plan/ pattern so summer traffic can move easier in & out of A P
Use Neptune's Corllis & Springwood Ave Redevelopments to help AP revitalization. Talk to Neptune. AP should be a regional economic engine.
3. All the redevelopment 56 acres should be raised 12' or 14' . Imagine 56 acres of parking and service routes? Only coping what was done in Paris & Orlando. Make new entrances for the few buildings that where not demolished on the new mezzanine level. Expensive for now, but truly a city for the future.
Oh I forgot, people will be coming to AP to appreciate the beach and the new street lights that Joe likes. Or was he and Garrett only attacking me? Or not biting the hands of their friends that feed them?

All theses ideas were brought up at council meetings, planing board meetings and  redevelopment meetings. If it was not the three greatest deal makers, Terry Wedlon (deals made behind closed doors), Duany, or Kate idea it was not a good or a feasible idea. I don't think Arron was involved with expanding Duany's theories. Most of the above city officials scraped almost every suggestion the planing board recommended.

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS