Skip and Dan here was my complaint right from my post about Werner:

"By the way you always call people ignorant and uneducated and other
nasty things in your posts when it comes to planning."

Now please go back and read the last 5 words there. Read it as many
times as you must to realize you both were wrong by expanding the
scope of my complaint beyond planning.

Here, I'll wait while you read it over and over...  ///whistles

Still don't see where you are wrong?  Here, let me highlight those
last 5 words for you: ... "WHEN IT COMES TO PLANNING."

Still don't see how you both expanded the scope of my complaint
beyond planning?  Hmmm... bet everyone else does.