--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "apoojo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> wait a second now you want to move city yard to where you were
> building a 4 story office bldg.(redo your math there goes some of you
> profit) as far as the old smock bucchan site i mean vaccaros site
> arn't condos going there?

Why waste valuable surface land to park trucks? Land is not only
surface, but subsurface and air. Dig down boys! Bury the mothers under
the building. In NYC we're putting a HUGE santitation garage (a whole
city block, 200' X 800') beneath the surface and building a park on top
of it. Right in the middle of Manhattan! Big ideas need big minds.