> > build a new and bigger firehouse,  and then sell the old one to
> pay
> > for this. put the savings for this expert towards the police my
> > donation, on top of my rapidly rising taxes, an expert i do not
> know
> > to laugh or cry.
> > >

> Amen

If I'm not mistaken, there is a 10 year lease on the riteiad building with
Katz. He was looking
for around $2m. Brings in around 85k avg year over the lease. (don't have
numbers with me).

Great spot for a diner....the firehouse  could move to the junk yard on Asbury
Ave - whre the
ambulance/truck center is and the old Hess site.

Speaking of Asbury Ave - the main gateway from the parkway into AP - that needs
it's own
redevelopment plan.