> > I am sorry if this offends anyone on the list, but oakdorf, stop
> whining and
> > grow a pair or go back to suckling your mom's breast.

Whining?

Please. I had a biz in AP years ago, on the BW. I can tell you how
many nights we spent sleeping in the store just to catch a couple
kids. Or the times we called the police and they were litterally too
busy as we watched a TNT bust behind our biz. I've sat at my friend's
body shop recently and had the good fortune to watch him call
something in. I was on Dewitt the other day showing property. DOn't
think I didn't have my phone open and ready to call- along with
engine running facing the right direction.

I always leave moms out of a discussion.

Back to my day.