Morning,

The intent was to build a new EMS facility in "front" of the Water
Treatment Plant. Between The current building facade and Kingsley
Street.

I suspect you are thinking of the old "real" firehouse on Park Ave that
is currently a BOE computer center. That is not the location discussed
in the redevelopment plan.

Werner