Thanks Kevin, Nice to know our staff is well trained.

My comments were with regard to the equipment, not the personel. The
site was not intended to house Fire Trucks but would be an EMS
(ambulance, rescue, etc) specific site.

What are the actual defects in the current fire house?

Werner

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> As a point of clarification it should be noted that in 70% of the
country
> including Asbury Park Fire and EMS are one in the same. Much like
the Police
> Department has a Detective Bureau, a Traffic Bureau, a Patrol
Division,  etc.

> All Fire Department Personnel are cross trained as both
Firefighters and
> Emergency Medical Technicians.
>
> Cross training personnel makes for a very efficient operation.
Asbury Park