At the time it was a good idea, however School Boards took full advand
age of it. If Asbury Park increased the tax levy a little here and
there the State may have not cut anything so what does Asbury do they
don't increase the tax levy like Neptune and LB did no they increase
the budget 10 million dollars. If I was the State I would take that as
a slap in the face.

Excellent article to read on ABBOTT vs. NON-ABBOTT.