at least to some extent:

History of Presbyterian Homes & Services, Inc.
Presbyterian Homes & Services was founded in 1916 to assist Presbyterian
ministers
throughout the state who were helping families handle the emotional and
financial
responsibilities of caring for older relatives. Initially, PHS was incorporated
as a separate,
non-profit charitable organization by the Presbyterian Church with the belief
that "each
person's life is a gift from God and is meant to be lived with dignity and
respect."

MY FAVORITE PART......
Although PHS is no longer legally connected to the Presbyterian Church, we
continue our
mission of service with this belief as a guiding principle.

In 1997 we initiated a change in corporate structure, moving to a
parent/affiliate
organization. A new corporate identity and name change to Presbyterian Homes &
Services,
Inc. reflects trends in how people wish to receive services, expands the age
range we can
assist, and recognizes our more regional presence.

Time to rethink non-profits. Guess we have to pull their report....