"Porche?  I've never owned a foriegn car in my life! Never will!"

What are you on man?  In the past I've jocularly questioned your
reading comprehension but now wonder are you so obtuse as to think
that statement was about you.

I guess on the surface it's a tossup, which of Larry and you would be
the poorer choice to entrust waterfront development; however, The
Fishman's total inadequacy as a deal maker, landlord, real estate
marketer, builder, developer or his dearth of financial resources,
failure to honor his word, abuse of those who trusted him, especially
city council and his mumbling dissembling when called to account for
his near total failure to perform under the development agreement
surely places him in a universe shared by no other.

Christ man, didn't the Porsche put the final nail in the coffin?