On 4/12/06 12:57 PM, "theshortsalepro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> A former, regular, acoustic, performer at Higgenbottoms has returned to
> the area after 20 years on the West Coast. In fact, he is a member of
> the AP Rock and Roll HOF.  I'd like to see him get back into the
> coffehouse scene. Any suggestions?

There are plenty of coffeehouses to play these days.

1) SICA in Long Branch
2) Indigo Coffeehouse in Aberdeen
3) Espresso Joes in Keyport

The Saint in Asbury Park does an Asbury Café night once a month that
features acoustic acts.  Plus the Wonder Bar  in Asbury has several acoustic
shows including every Wednesday.