--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I wonder if the State will eventually auction off their properties.
>
> Maybe we should form the "APYahooGroup Realty Company."  Dan can
value
> the properties before we bid and I'll handle the closings.  JJ can be
> the treasurer. Oakdorf can market for tenants.
>
> Perhaps we can make the State an offer before they auction them.
>
> http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060420/NEWS/60420001

What interest in title would the state have to auction? None. There are
debt and equity investors. The state has no interests. It is up to the
debt and equity investors. I know the rooming house since it is across
the street from me and run by an old lady. I see REI taking care of
thea house on 1st Ave right across from Library Square that is very
nice. That would be a nice buy.