Hey Gerry how far back do these guys go?  I don't really know them.
You see the RDR guys around, Fasano everywhere, even Wilson from
Sachman is always present.  Gary Klein wasn't really out and about
around here. I met him a couple of times and he was really a nice
guy.  I liked him.

When you say they were part of the "AP old days" can you be more
specific?  Can you tell us more about the things you say they did?

Give us the scoop, man!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I believe the sheriff dept will be handling the liquidation on
the
> individual properties( holdings).
>
> For further information regarding Sheriff's Sales, call (732)  431-
7141 or
> 7142 (Monday thru Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm)
> _http://www.visitmonmouth.com/sheriff/sale/index.asp_
(http://www.visitmonmouth.com/sheriff/sale/index.asp)
>   or _www.visitmonmouth.com/sheriff_
(http://www.visitmonmouth.com/sheriff)
> or _Sheriff Foreclosure Sales_
> (http://www.visitmonmouth.com/sheriff/newsroom.asp?action=204)
>
> No bargains in years, but up to a few years ago you usually could
double
> your investments in days when the paperwork was straighten out.
>
> Homes, businesses, and properties in foreclosure  are subject to
auction
> pursuant to court order. Sheriff's sales are held as an  open
auction every Monday
> at 2:00 p.m. in the Hall of Records, 1 East Main  Street,
(Freeholder's
> Meeting Room 2nd Floor) Freehold, NJ.
>
> Is it possible that a company that practice refinancing poor
people
> mortgages and buying tax liens, a business that left some  poor
people on the street
> may find themselves on the street?
> Where will this investigation go since the principals were part of
AP old
> days and the recent housing boom in town.
> It's to bad that this investigations may reassemble the Nancy's
big story
> years ago in the AP Press. ( House of Cards:  1996-7 ) about Welsh
Securities in