Yes I agree.  You can't start a major renovation now since we are so close to the summer season.  I think it is good what is being done.  Even if the bushes die and the buildings are destroyed at least it looks a bit better than last week.

oakdorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The bushes do make it look better...even if they die. Maybe they stuck them in the ground in
the containers, so they can move them to larry's moms for m-day, after the big show
tuesday):

Anything helps, for now.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS