My mini-editorial and the pdf with the REI complaint is up on my home page now.
Hope people write Corzine and say we're not going to play the cronyism game anymore.
Maureen

In a message dated 4/25/2006 9:11:04 AM Eastern Standard Time, AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com writes:
Message: 21
   Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 12:40:19 -0000
   From: "oakdorf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: REI and the appointed "receiver"....

.....Lehrer appointed Ocean Township lawyer Jerold Zaro as receiver to oversee the operations
of the company and numerous limited liability companies formed to develop real estate in
Asbury Park, Florida and elsewhere.

What a club.

Maureen Nevin
Asbury Radio -"The Radio Voice of Asbury Park"
88.1FM - "5" Years on the Air!!
Asbury's Own Live Talk Show
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or