So you're not going to share your views?
OK. But I don't see where Jim has reversed himself. Where are you reading that?
Maureen

In a message dated 4/26/2006 12:32:28 AM Eastern Standard Time, AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com writes:

Message: 10
   Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 19:09:04 -0000
   From: "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Keady Happy

Me? Who cares about me?  I'm not a council member!

You do wear your heart on your sleeve, Maureen (which is what I like
about you - you come off passionate).  The problem is you don't
admit to your passions.  You were a big John Hamilton supporter.
The week he was arrested, your show barely mentioned it, and you did
other topics that night.  Imagine if that were Kevin, Jimmy or
John.  Would you do a show about it? You'd still be talking about it
(mention Weldon much?).

Here is Jim Keady, who is clearly your guy.  He seems to have done a
complete about face on his campaign issues.  He is expressing
satisfaction with the new DRA, which is quite contraty to your
position.  Suddenly your issue is what do I think?  Me?

Come on - let it out.  Tear into Councilman Keady.  You know you
want to!

Maureen Nevin
Asbury Radio -"The Radio Voice of Asbury Park"
88.1FM - "5" Years on the Air!!
Asbury's Own Live Talk Show
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or
Listen Live or Later on the Web http://www.restoreradio.com/

Call the show
732-775-0821
Call me 732-774-0779 fax 502-0463
Speak up - It's America!!

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS