--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@>
> wrote:
> >

> I don't remenber where they were but they wanted to be domsined. I
> believe there are tax breaks if domained. Which are not available if
> sold out right.

The only tax breaks are that you have 2 years to buy a replacement
property to avoid capital gains. No one normally wants to be condemned.
What happens is that some properties are scheduled to be condemned but
not actually taken. The property suffers all of the adverse effects
without just compensation and owners move for the sovereign to actually
condemn so they can get paid. Condemnation is not something to wish for.