1. Thanks Dan for putting so nicely.

2. My grandmother lived in that place from day one til she died. Great
views...

3. The issue is not taxing the seniors, then taxing the co. that
operates the pace as a for profit business. They are in the business of
running senior centers. A Marriot running a senior project would be
taxed. This was built orignally under the umbrella of a Church. That is
no longer the case and hasn't been for a while. This is just my opinion
of the operation. Church and State. A house of worship is one thing. A
business is another.

4. Let's not just talk about Asbury Towers, Maureen. It's the rest of
Asbury that does not pay enough taxes towards the schools. As I said,
it is a 8 year tax abatement on School Taxes. Even Long Branch paid $26
million or more in taxes - and that was capped.

Back to grind