--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <asburyjim@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <asburydogma@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <asburyjim@> wrote:

The street wasn't named after him because of him being a Vet.

Is that the same Bill Green who was the corrupt city inspector back
> > > in the day and who was the bag man for the corrupt council back
then?
> > > You might as well name streets after Saunders Condos Hamilton
and
> > > Weldon.
> > >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> >
> > I believe it could have been this was brought to my attention at
the Buckley Funeral Home at a Wake Service for a Veteran when some
Veterans from the State of N.J. came here & ask what to Bill Green
street  a Past State Commander.It was before my time.I am not sure if
he was ever conficted.He was still a WWII Veteran that serve his
country gave us our main Freedom we have today some respect should be
given there.

> > James Grabe
> > Patriot Officer
> > Veterans Alliance
> > Asbury Park

> > > us.And learn to accept the Truth some of them can't PERIOD &
get piss
> > > off things when it is brought to there attention.Like buying
office
> > > chairs for all that $$$$.Certain people bring things to there
> > > attention & it upsets some of them.Some Council don't even come
> > > Veterans Day or Memorail Day some only been to one since they
been in
> > > office 4 out of 5 do.Veterans donate a Flag Pole at the A/P
Library &
> > > there a tree growing around it.They take a street away named
after a
> > > WWII Veteran Bill Green a N.J. VFW State Commander know this is
why
> > > my WWII get upset.Us citzens aren't perfect either & we all
need to
> > > learn from our mistakes which we make come down to us all
working
> > > together!!Some people hide behind phony names they could be one
of
> > > the City Council members who really cares.I have nothing to
hide I
> > > will look anyone in the Face tell them what I think.People
don't like
> > > me they can kiss my A__.One of the problems we have is to much
Greed

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM