In a message dated 5/22/2006 10:27:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I would take that with a grain of salt of that neighbor is Loffredo. He
said the same thingabout the Triangle but changed his mind the next
week.
Loffredo is not the neighbor. But I'm sure J. L. will be glad to see this family move out of town. Seems John and Kate where only so happy to bad mouth him during the election, forgetting all the good thing the seller did for this town. Goes to show you the best qualified man does not always get elected for the council.

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS