We have a last minute cancellation. The moviemakers for Dykeotomies won't be able to make it.
In their place I'd like to have a discussion on the recent Star-Ledger article about Alfred Faiella, who Newark locals referred to as "The Shadow Mayor", which is available online. I have a link on AsburyRadio's home page. As attorney for Asbury Partners, Faiella has actually composed our ordinances and other official documents. His fax identifier has appeared on many of them - NEDC. Please call in -- 732-775-0821 or 775-6203 and voice your opinions.
Then Maire Martello leads an important discussion on redevelopment on Lawrence Avenue in Ocean Grove. Her guests include Herb Herbst is the president and ceo of the Jersey Shore Arts Center on Main Avenue in Ocean Grove,

Jamie Nieradka, who with his wife Ann bought their home in OG in 2004 after falling in love with it while visiting there during summer vacation.  They are expecting their first child in June.  He’s a vice president of electronic marketing at Alliance Bernstein in NYC.

Dawn Popoff is a ten year resident of Ocean Grove and the wife of Coldwell Banker Real Estate Agent, Michael Popoff.  Her family has been coming to Ocean Grove for five generations.  She is currently a reference librarian at Monmouth U.

Kevin Chambers is Maire's former neighbor when she lived on Atlantic Avenue in Ocean Grove and is a historian and former president of the Historical Society of Ocean Grove.

And, Steve Palmer who lives on Webb Avenue in Ocean Grove and was one of the first people notified of the proposed condo project.

Also invited were Neptune Mayor Tom Catley, who did not return the phone call, and Sean Braitling, the land acquisitions rep with Regal Homes, told Maire he was going to be out of town  and didn’t think anyone else at Regal Homes would be available.

Hope you can make it!!

Maureen and Maire

Maureen Nevin
Asbury Radio -"The Radio Voice of Asbury Park"
88.1FM - "5" Years on the Air!!
Asbury's Own Live Talk Show
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or
Listen Live or Later on the Web
http://www.restoreradio.com/

Call the show
732-775-0821
Call me 732-774-0779 fax 502-0463
Speak up - It's America!!

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS