Hey group, if you'd like to join the Asbury Park civic meadi arts paeticipation group, please click the link for more info...kyangazi

Note: forwarded message attached.

Ms Shangazi Presents:  Issues and answers
MSP TV 77
Real Life Documentaries on MSP TV 77
Watch MSP TV 77 on Cablevision Tue 9:30pm
Questions, Comments, Suggestions,
732-775-1912, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For a Small Fee, It's Practically FREE!

http://mail.yahoo.com

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--- Begin Message ---

This invitation expires in 30 days. Tuesday, 30 May 2006 - 7:31 PM GMT
[EMAIL PROTECTED] has invited you to join the apcivicmedia group!
Hello,
This is an invitation to join the Yahoo Group I have set up for the Asbury Park Civic Media Arts Project.

Once you join, you will receive an introductory message that will explain some of the ways this web tool will be used to share information about our project. Primarily, it will serve as a contact list and as a bulletin board where announcements, calendars, and useful files will be posted. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Best,
Leo Aristimuno
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups is a free service that allows you to stay in touch with friends and family or meet new people who share your interests. Yahoo! Groups values your privacy. It is a violation of our service rules for members to abuse this invitation feature. If you feel this has happened, please notify us. You may also change your email preferences to stop receiving group invitations in the future. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to our Terms of Service.

--- End Message ---