We've got to get Booker on Asbury Radio!!
You saw Joan Whitlow's column on Faiella - "I want my stuff back" ?
Maureen

In a message dated 6/2/2006 3:59:15 AM Eastern Standard Time, AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com writes:
   From: "dfsavgny" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Triangle Redux

From today's NYT. Newark finally gets its, how come AP doesn't?

June 1, 2006
Booker Praises Freeze on No-Bid Sales of Newark Property
By TINA KELLEY
NEWARK, May 31 — A state judge has temporarily frozen the sales of
city-owned properties that had not been offered for public bidding,
a decision that Mayor-elect Cory Booker called "a tremendous victory
for all of Newark."

Maureen Nevin
Asbury Radio -"The Radio Voice of Asbury Park"
88.1FM - "5" Years on the Air!!
Asbury's Own Live Talk Show
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or
Listen Live or Later on the Web http://www.restoreradio.com/

Call the show
732-775-0821
Call me 732-774-0779 fax 502-0463
Speak up - It's America!!

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS