Too bad we didn't have a fighter like Boone on the
side of the people of Asbury!  All we have is us- the
people themselves and some good folks who make it
their biz to let others know what is really going on
behind the scenes.  Here here, Boone! The people are
with you!  -al

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM