scary. Life is zipping by. My daughter is out on a date, and I'm here
with the same conversation - if you call it, from a post in 2003;

The Wildwoods, N.J. -The five-mile long resort of the Wildwoods
has appealed to vacationing families for more than a century. One of
the reasons why so many families have opted for the Wildwoods is
because of the island's expansive, pristine beaches that are free to
all, without the expense and hassle of having to purchase beach tags.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM