For immediate release...

The Rev Kevin Brown's Lighthouse Mission, Long Branch is sponsoring a support group for victims of Eminent Domain Abuse.  Wednesday evenings at 7 p.m. in the second floor residence.  The group will act as a compassionate support group for families and individuals forced to deal with loss of home, business or apartment.  All faiths and even those without any religious backgrounds are welcome to participate.

Shamefully, New Jersey has come so far along with the abusive powers of eminent domain in "for profit" development, that it has become a disease of our society and requires support and concern such as this.  To our knowledge this is the first group of it's kind and many more throughout New Jersey's over developed areas should expect to see even more groups forming.  For more information call the church office at 732.222.6224

If anyone out there would like to start a group of their own, and has never done so before please call and we will help you get one started in your community.

REV KEVIN BROWN
NEW JERSEY EMINENT DOMAIN ASSOCIATION www.njeda.org
and
Lighthouse Christian Center
162 Broadway, PO BOX 308
Long Branch, NJ 07740-0308
732.222.6224 - 732.822.7161
www.lighthousemission.com

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS