Dear Friends in New Jersey:

Before I start I want you all to know I am not a democrat or a republican.  I am, undeclared and lien conservative.

Gov. Corzine did not give us what we asked for, and what we though the promised while he was campaigning last year, a moratorium!

Well, he now wants us to give him his "budget."

I say -- "No Deal!"  I am asking everyone to forward this email to all that you know and have them call every democrat in the assembly and the senate this week, cause they are going to vote on the budget.  It looks like 18 republican senators are voting it down, if he doesn't cut out the tax increases.  There are 22 democrats in the senate.  We need democrats to vote against the Budget.  Call them and the Gov's office and tell the Gov you broke your promise and failed us, now pay the price for breaking a deal on moratorium!

No on the Corzine Budget!

If we can defeat the Corzine Budget, we can save our homes.

Make it very clear ... if we are going to loose our homes and businesses as a direct result of eminent domain for private gain, than his budget is going down with us!

It's time to pull out all the stops!

Please ignore any political rancor with an opposing position, most likely they are benefiting with increased pay outs from the budget, or commission fees and other tax payer pay outs from Trenton.

KEVIN BROWN, ONLINE HOST & PUBLISHER
END EMINENT DOMAIN ABUSE
732.222.6224 - 732.822.7161
PUBLISHING THE WEB PORTAL OF INFORMATION
www.protectingprivateproperty.com

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS