I was on the boardwalk near the playground while the fireworks were
going, when people started running past me on the boardwalk.  About 100
people ran by, and they were clearly scared and running away from
something that was going on toward 5th avenue.  I have no idea what it
was, but I was afraid the boardwalk had caught fire or a gang fight had
broken out.  Did anyone also see this?  Anybody know what was going on?