LOL...thanks for the humor in the middle of some serious discussion.

$3 TRILLION in ARMS are due to be reset in the next 18 months, and
suddenly people are conveniently forgetting the original terms of
their loans & are now demanding that the mortgage companies make
their "investments" affordable?

Don't worry: Those houses WILL be affordable...the people bright
enough not to overleverage themselves in variable rate debt will be
getting some nice deals in the sheriff sales.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "theshortsalepro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>