Don't waste your money on this, if you need to stream it use one of
the free services such as http://video.google.com

And if you need a camcorder, I'll buy one and let you use it for free,
plus I'll show you how to upload it to your favorite video site.

ps. one more thing kev, just because the domain name has Asbury Park
in it doesn't mean it is a business of Asbury Park.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> _www.asburyparknj.com_ (http://www.asburyparknj.com)  &
> _www.asburyparkvideo.com_ (http://www.asburyparkvideo.com)  is
providing  an digital video
> broadcast opportunity to any individual, organization or  business
to broadcast video
> on the Internet at the above mentioned domain  names.
>
> All you need is the video, I will convert it to stream and broadcast
it on
> to the world wide web for you at reduced rates.
>
> If you do not have a camcorder I will make one available to you as
well*

> If you have an interest please feel free to contact Jersey Kev
Productions