Again, my point is Long Branch is NOT Asbury Park.  Your Lighthouse
mission does not serve the community of Asbury Park.

How about this, advertise to the people of Long Branch.

Other people have pointed this out on the board, but I will reiterate.
 Solving the problem of homelessness isn't an easy one.  You have the
problem of no affordable housing and companies not paying competitive
wages.

Organizations such as Lighthouse Mission need to stop taking care of
the temporary problems and go after the real problems as mentioned
above.  Yes I realize I am generalizing, if I were to go into every
detail then this reply would be a novel.

Again, advertise your services in Long Branch not on a messageboard
for Asbury Park.  Asbury has its own problems to deal with.

vinny

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM