Every vocation has a bad apple and those should be prosecuted to the
full extent of the law.

Yet, the blanket statements you made like "it does put pressure on
officers at certain times to charge people they KNOW didn't do
anything wrong" reflect badly upon all police officers.

Regarding all police officers in a negative light due to a couple of
negative experiences you had is just as bad as if a police officer
started treating an entire group a certain way due to a few bad
interactions with members of said group.

Tom

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM