> Dan,
>
> That "problem" may have impacted the original plan to build on the
Marine Grill site. I just
> don't remember the details. I was a still a dumb kid then working
on getting married.

>  So you mean to say that in effect, The triangle comes with a
beach (privatized) as well?

> Did any of the appraisals note that in their report of the
triangle.

> The shifting of a vote date is nothing new in AP politics. From
what I always heard, that was
> the way to do it. Do it enough times, then no one shows up.

What I am saying is that it appears that the riparian grant is on
the Marine Grill site and not the Triangle. In fact, the affidavit
from NJDEP's engineer (for the settlement in court) delineated the
grant to cover only a portion (27%) of the Marine Grill site as
tidelands which was vested in the State. The balance (73%) was
designated as uplands with title vesting in the City. The engineer
simply put the wrong Block/Lot ID on the parcel, but the map clearly
shows it NOT to be the Triangle. I have also seen a letter from a
local engineering firm who is a consultant to the developer reaching
the same conclusion as I do. I believe the City had these documents
and should have also reached the same conclusion. I am contacting
DEP just to make sure that I am right and if I am, then the hammer
will drop. There is going to be consequences to lying to the public
if that is what occurred.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM