I think your right.

You can watch the dealers every day pull up on bikes and sell the
crack heads their fix for the day. Or if your lucky, they go around
the corner(5th Ave or 3rd Ave and sell their Meth to someone else.

There should be a cop posted there each day.

I just don't get why Asbury is the dumping ground for this crap?

Thanks for the post Mario...

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Does anyone know if it is really true that AP houses  the only
meth clinic in
> Monmouth County ?
>
> Silent Bob, promoting his latest sophomoric flick, Clerks 2   (
_WeeklyDig  :
> > KEVIN SMITH_

(http://www.weeklydig.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/article.view/issueID/d
914d07a-638d-41dd-8a9f-9eb80697d2b7/articleID/1ca7784c-62a8-4811-
a9a5-76
> 9b22dfa18f/nodeID/c73f7601-ba43-4a94-b026-9f85e0c9dbc3)   ) in
Boston:

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM