--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Dan,
>
> It appears that you are making the same error that was was made by
the Council and
> others when the Carabetta bankruptcy was settled.  That is, using
the wrong plan. The
> 1984 Plan is irrelevent as it was superceded by the 1987 Plan
which was then superceded
> by the 1991 Plan.
>
> The 1991 Plan is the only document what carries any legal
significance when comparing
> what we have now 'After Fishman' (AF) versus 'Before Fishman' (BF).
>
> The City/Fishman/etc were obligated under land use and
redevlopment law to implement
> the 1991 Plan. That document was the one legally in force at the
time of the
> redevlelopment rights transfer.
>
> To determine what the intent of redevelopment was you need to
compare the 1991
> development controls to what we have today. I'm looking for it in
my stack of paper. Do
> you have an electronic version of that ?
>
> Werner

No to the 1991 plan, I can't find it. You said in your post
the "original" plan. Since 1984 was superceded by 1987, and the
latter by 1991, the "original" is 1984, or at least that is what one
would reasonably assume by that use. Next time use the yar of the
plan as a modifier. The 1984 plan shows both sites being developed.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM