Well Dube,

I won't resort to swearing at you and calling you names (As you have), but you just obviously know nothing about people are struggling to survive and can't because of forces out of their control!

In this case, it's the "Big Machine" of  Redevelopment being controlled by Asbury Partners, MD-Sass and the People in City Hall and on the City Council who Bow to them and give them what they Want!

You must have a Lot of Money to feel impervious to whatever happens!

Good Luck! You're obviously a good money maker (I assume), but maybe not a very good person!

Steve
P.S.-Asbury Partners even tried to screw Henry Vaccaro and his partner who own the old Salvation Army Building, by taking that building which is NOT in the Redevelopment Zone!  Now they're trying to screw Pat Fasano , too, and guess what, he's nothing near Poor!  They also screwed my Landlords by taking a Condo Complex which was totally renovated on Second Ave. ...By my Landlords.

You LOVE to make sleep with the Devil, don't you?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, traderdube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> your such an ass, rents aren't to high, customers are afraid to come to
> asbury because of the criminal element controlling the streets, many of
> whom are the homeless....
>
> Steve wrote:
>
> > Chris,
> >
> > It's probably a Total waste of time to try and convince a Conservative
> > Republican of anything, because part of conservatism is that someone
> > who is will NOT change their mind no matter HOW much evidence you give
> > them!
> >
> > The only thing that I can tell you is that I've been in Asbury Park
> > since 1996, and since the Redevelopment was signed in 2002, Crime has
> > escalated and gotten much worse, NOT better! The City scape-goated
> > our former Police Director, and fired him to cover their butts. True,
> > he may NOT have been the best guy for the job. But the increases in
> > Crime CAME from putting people up against the wall with no way to pay
> > their bills, particularly their Rents! Any Human Being, or Animal,
> > for that matter, who is put up against a wall with NO way out will
> > react badly!
> >
> > And there are a large percentage of People who WORK, many over 40
> > hours a week, who are in the same boat with not being able to pay
> > their Rent due to the fact that Rents increased about 60% in the past
> > 3-4 Years!
> >
> > And Chris, how do you explain all of the Businesses who can't make it
> > because Their Rents are too high? Those People work WELL over 40 ours
> > per week and still can't make it in many cases. One I know has their
> > Business up for Sale while he CAN sell it, because the guy sees the
> > writing on the Wall and realizes that as a "Mom & Pop" neighborhood
> > type of business, he will NOT be able to keep up with the price
> > increases much longer!
> >
> > Since you evidently are assuming that ALL People of Color are
> > criminals, it's useless to try and convince any racist that there are
> > MANY People of Color who work MANY hours per week at legitimate Jobs,
> > yet you dismiss them as just "Not Counting"! In fact, approximately
> > 80% of the minorities, excluding Seniors and the Disabled ARE working
> > in Asbury! But they can't CUT it even when working, hence most are
> > now in "Overcrowded" Housing. That then makes them easy pray and
> > targets for Code Enforcement, just one more way to enact sleazy Racism
> > to get them OUT of town! Don't get me wrong, in MANY cases there's a
> > legitimate reason for code enforcement to crack down! The Biggest is
> > in the case of Slum Lords!
> >
> > If you want to get a Copy of a Report that is done Every Year on the
> > Status of the economic situation in NJ, Chris, just call the
> > Anti-Poverty Network at 732-572-9100! Rutgers also does a more
> > general type of report on the same thing.
> >
> > Bottom line in NJ is that it requires $42,000 per year now to support
> > a two bedroom apartment with 2 Adults and one Child. And right now,
> [...]

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS