Tom,

Just for the Record, I supplied the Sources you requested!

Besides, I was the one being attacked and Gang Banged in here by People who do not have any compassion for Weak People like the Homeless who have NO Voice for themselves!

If you really want to know how Long ago that People said what I'm saying, then go to KWRU.org, and find their reference to the 1948 United Nations Declaration of Economic Human Rights! It basically stated that EVERY Human Being is entitled to:
  1. Food
  2. Housing
  3. Education (Continuing)
  4. A Job
  5. Medical Care
ALL of the above are at Risk now to over 30% of OUR Population, and in developing countries, many have less than 2% of their people with all of the above!

75  Million Americans have insufficient or NO Medical Insurance right now!  By the way, we are now the ONLY developed "1st World" Country that does NOT have Universal Health Care! AND, it's now taking DOWN Corporations like G.M. (Lack of UHC) ........ Should've listened to Dennis Kucinich in 2004!

Oh well, you're not looking for the Truth, just your version,

Steve