Thank you Jack, [EMAIL PROTECTED],  for your very eloquent response to AsburySteve (Sorry Werner, this time I can't snip off the original; it's too much on the mark. I promise I will as a general rule.  Besides I want to change to a more appropriate thread name.)
AsburySteve's comments about Jews, Syrian or otherwise, are in sync with Lyndon LaRouche, whom Steve calls  a genius.  Here are a two typical LaRouche statements:

"America must be cleansed for its righteous war by the immediate elimination of the Nazi Jewish Lobby and other British agents from the councils of government, industry, and labor."

"Jazz was foisted on black Americans by the same oligarchy which had run the U.S. slave trade, with the help of the classically trained but immoral George Gershwin and the Paris-New York circuit of drug-taking avant-garde artists."

More Eye Openers here: Lyndon LaRouche: Fascist Demagogue   http://www.publiceye.org/larouche/nclc4.html

Liberal Credibility Factor:  minus 33 1/3 points for  being anti-jazz, anti-semitic, and pro fascist demagoguery.

Steve claims that "Fact is, Gays WILL be accepted with open arms just as gladly as ANYONE else!"

The real fact: On  May 22 a member from the other Yahoo group "called the Market Street Mission and spoke with Philip Dosier, Resident Director, 973-993-2878.  As an evangelical Christian based organization, I asked if the Mission has a policy regarding the admitting of gay men to their program.  Mr. Dosier responded that it would depend on whether the man was openly gay and as to how effeminate he was.  He stated that they have had some gay men there in the past, but they were able to hide it well."  Gee, how glad open-armed is that!

Liberal Credibility Factor:  minus 33 1/3 points for not knowing your facts while charging your opponents are liars.

As for AsburySteve's doom- and-gloom-Chicken-Little-the-Sky-is-Falling-the-US-economy-will-crash-in-October...ad nauseum

Liberal Credibility Factor:  minus 33 1/3 for the Macadamia factor.  ( - 100% )

This would be funny except that I detect a certain glee and hopefulness that such a crash will happen.  What kind of pathology is that?

Cordiali saluti,

www.WhiteHouse.org

Click here: BuyBlue.org | Vote With Your Wallet!

Click here: Sadistic Bible Verses : The Landover Baptist Store : CafePress.com