--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> As per my fears, I just confirmed, without a doubt, that the
Leaders,
> and possibly Members, of Stand Up For Asbury, are using
manufactured
> lies and falsehoods to create fear in the Community against the
newly
> opening Jersey Shore Rescue Mission, which is slated to open
September
> 6th!
>
> As far as "Background Checks", I also just found out that it would
be
> Illegal for the Mission to do that, so they can't ...... So just
ONE
> more Lie, or Distortion of the truth by the Low Lifes at SUFA!

But they do background checks at Fort Monmouth. Why isn;t illegal
for them? I have also heard that some homeless who have warrants
outstanding or something to hide, refrain from going to Ft Monmouth
or any other place that does background checks because they will get
caught. I feel no sympathy for them. They belong in jail.