For the record, lest I be forever linked as sympathetic to your
diatribe,I posted:

I've met Steve. He cares deeply for Asbury Park and its
people. His heart is in the right place. He see injustices
and though his articulation is, at times, abrasive and
opinionated... he is out there pounding the pavement and
trying to make things better.

I continued with:

"Steve, perhaps we should all take a breath, and chill for awhile.
Nothing is to be gained by this series of posts.... Everyone has
and is entitled to their own opinions... so let's find common ground
and move forward...."