Tom,

 Yes, but I never said anyone "Has a Medical condition" or something similar. The wording is what determines the damage or if it's a personal attack. Saying "you're a Joke" or "You're sick" is one thing, but saying "Skip has a serious medical condition that affects his mind, and makes him a nut case" is totally different! That's stating that there's actually an existing condition of some kind, which Skip led people to believe, NOT me, with regards to him or anyone!  Referring to a personality trait is one thing, but he's "Over the Top" and spiteful and vindictive.

 Remember, he came in here out of no where and attacked me for NO reason!  No Provocation!  And said there were existing, assumably proven "Conditions" about me ...... Which are non-existent!  That conditions people to believe those lies!

 I'm not worried long term, because no one likes Skip, anyway, or takes him seriously!

 He was just doing something that he was instructed to do by pro-Redevelopment People. He gains benefit from them, so he does it!

My long term history proves that I care about People and live up to my convictions. Liars usualy get tripped up in their lies, as will happen in Skip's case.

 Steve

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Steve,
>
> Be careful - since you are speaking about someone's alledged mental
> health, accordign to you that is a private matter and libel.
>
> Tom
>
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" asburysteve2001@ wrote:
> >
> > Clearly you are Two Well Matched Psychotics!
> >

> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <asburycouple@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > When did the Unibomber get released? Or have they given him access to
> > > a computer for good behavior? Clearly this is the same guy.

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS