Title: Another reason for a pure sales tax and no income tax
For those who think the rich always pay their fair share of taxes, read this from the NY Times today.

Tax Cheats Called Out of Control
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/01/business/01tax.html?hp&ex=1154491200&en=e09ef4772e1f3fdd&ei=5094&partner=homepage

*** I still wish we could have an honest debate nationwide over the idea of abolishing the income tax in favor of a pure sales tax.  I think that it would not only make our lives easier (no April 15th nightmares anymore) but would bring more money (or at least the same amount) as our current system.

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS