I'd like to know when Bigelow became an Asbury Park Native?  He played
Pop Warner  and Varsity Football in Neptune, with my son, who he
graduated with from Neptune High School in '80!  He also was living in
Shark River Hlls with his Mom and Dad!  I forgot, Neptune is a Planet;
Asbury is the City! Sorry to hear about his accident and the DUI
charges.  He was a good kid and standup athlete.  Everyone liked him!

http://www.sptimes.com/2006/08/01/Hernando/Former_pro_wrestling_.shtml