--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I don't get the Reagan reference...?

ShoreCathy blames Reagan for AP's downfall (see email) and if you
recall, YOU KNOW WHO railed against him in every other message, or
maybe it was Bush, I get the two confused.

> Also, interesting to find you and Maureen seemingly on opposite
sides of the
> MSM affair.

AP is full of surprises. I don't know if we are on opposite sides at
all. I am my own man and she is her own woman. She stated something
and I would like the facts. Perhaps she is correct, I won't know
until she gives the basis for her post and I can check it out.

> Does Rev Kev's latest post mean that his mission is suspect as
far  as the
> authorities are concerned?  And I am I reading it right that he
suggests
> bringing his mission to AP?

I don't know and don't think so. I have no basis for the latter
other than Kevin seems to be a very nice person. Besides, he is a
fellow Brooklynite. I think he said that LB was trying to push him
to AP. I know they were showing him replacement properties (his
misison building is being condemned under eminent domain) they
showed him some in AP.