"Â…we can start a manufactoring mega corporationÂ… spin off a wholesale
to retail outlet business and become a For profit doing non profit work."

Can't "you people" take anything seriously?

I put a lot of work, and deep thought, into what I thought a serious
answer to, one today's critical problems, the aesthetic and economic
blight wrought by, what some in this group will surely describe as one
of god's creations, the American goose.

If you'll not take my work seriously I may have to waste my efforts
elsewhere.