well, at least we now know where the extra aid is going.  Anyway to compare the staff of asbury to another?

dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think AP shed a bit of "Fat" the other day when one of their code
enforcers was busted in a
> drug sweep.

The report said she had already been suspended WITHOUT pay prior to the
bust and that it was not related to the drug charge.

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS