As we all know from living in this interesting city we have a BIG
problem with the Pitbull breeding and irresponsible pet
ownership......that being said, Fri afternoon I was approached by a
man asking if I could take his two 5 year old unneutered pitbulls
before the SPCA picked them up on Sat morning as he was not allowed
them in his apt...He told me he was trying to keep them together but
there was a man down the street that would take the female only (I
wonder why?)Whereupon I told him to leave both right then and
there....Well, what he neglected to tell me was that the female is in
full blown heat....AHHHH!!! keeping them apart has been a full time
job and I cannot get him altered until Wed and right after they tell
me he will still try....Nature is a powerful, scary thing at
times.....Anyway, by himself he is very sweet and loving and accepting
of everyone and I was hoping that there might be someone out there
that can either foster him or know someone who would  help me and them
through this stressful situation....any reasonable suggestions would
be appreciated.....anyone on both lists please post for me..Thank You

Carolyn