On Aug 20, 2006, at 9:26 AM, Hinge wrote:

<x-tad-bigger> I work at the Baronet, and I can assure you this, i know much more about Mr. Fasano now, </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> and I truely believe he is good for our city. We need more people like him here. </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> Thank you.</x-tad-bigger>

Put it this way... if Asbury Park had more people like Pat Fasano it would be a thriving city right now instead of in the middle of redevelopment. He gets things done. Maybe that's why some people on the Council don't like him. They'd prefer redevelopment takes 20 years...

Upstage Magazine - New Jersey's Premier Arts & Entertainment Magazine
PO Box 140, Spring Lake, NJ 07762 (732) 280-3305
http://www.UpstageMagazine.com