> Why don't you ask him/them how well sales are going?
>
> If you're selling, the bnaks would be lending faster to finish
> each "Phase". My guess is the banks are puring the money in
because the
> units aren't selling like they thought. Just a guess. After you
sell a
> contract to your mother, brother, a few guys at the bank, you ahve
> find some real buyers. Valley and Amboy both have to look at some
of
> the lending they have done the past couple years. Remember my old
> discussion JJ? They have a few deals now making some headlines.
How
> much do both of these banks have tied up in these development
deals?

> Long Branch did get off to a slow start, but they have managed to
> carefully create an ugly place that enough people want as in Pier
> Village. And, they have retailers lined up to go into their "Phase
2".

> How quick they eventaully build their condos. Lucky timing?

Oak

As you know I have been questioning for a long while how these
idiots have managed to miss one of the best real estate markets in
history. At minimum, the 1st phases should have been completed by
the end of last year. I assume it was the Fish boy et al wanting all
but left testicles. We may have a potential to have new C-8's like
bookends on the waterfront. I figure there are going to be some big
bargains in these two projects in about six months. I may wade in
myself if there is enough blood in the water. I have no apprehension
about the future here though. Remember the saying, stay alive to 95?